01/31/2023 – 04/20/2023
Varies Based on Class
Understanding who you are in Christ is where it all begins. The powers of darkness attack us daily, but you have the power and protection of God to conquer these attacks and live triumphantly by realizing your identity in Christ. That is what this course is all about. Participants will go through Dr. Neil T. Anderson’s best-selling book, Victory Over the Darkness.
The course is led by a trained FICM staff or volunteer and runs for 12 weeks, including an intro week and a week for participants to work through The Steps to Freedom in Christ, a step-by-step prayer and repentance process. Participants will be expected to do the weekly reading and homework and attend each weekly Zoom meeting to discuss what they’ve learned. The homework includes reading chapters from Victory Over the Darkness and doing the daily homework in the study guide.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
- Realize the power of your identity in Christ
- Free yourself from the burdens of your past
- Stand against the spiritual forces of this world
- Win the battle for your mind
- Become the spiritual person you want to be
Note: At this point, these classes are designed primarily for English-speakers who live in the United States. If you are looking for a class in your country, go to https://www.freedominchrist.org/content/find-your-nearest-office.
Sections / Meeting Times:
|Day of Week||Time||Class Type||First Meeting|
|Tuesday||10-11:30 am CENTRAL||Women||January 31|
|Thursday||6:00-7:30 pm CENTRAL||Co-Ed||FULL|
How to Sign Up
- Fill out the Registration Form below and pay the class fee.
- ALL MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FEE AND WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU.
- Once we receive your registration form, you will be placed in a class.
- You will receive a welcome email the week of January 23-27 from your class facilitator with details regarding your class.