Advanced Encourager Training Portal
Bookmark this page! Any helpful links you might need will be posted here.
Welcome to the Advanced Encourager Training Portal. To become an Advanced Encourager and a Network Member, you will need to do the following:
- Apply and be invited into the National Discipleship Counseling Advanced Encourager Training Course.
- Complete all the requirements of that Course and attend the in-person Practicum that is held at the end of the course.
- Submit the following before the Practicum:
- Sign the AET Acknowledgements form – Core Values and Statement of Faith.
- Submit the Advanced Encourager Application and Interview form.
- Have a trusted friend submit the AET Reference form.
- Have your pastor or ministry leader submit the AET Pastoral Questionnaire.
If you have questions, please email Sharon Chapman at email@example.com.