Sheryl Giesbrecht Turner
09/07/2023 – 11/30/2023
Thursdays, 4:00pm – 6:00pm PACIFIC
Cost for the course is $65.00 and includes all the materials for the class:
- Unraveling the Lie-Knot Book
- access to Unraveling the Lie-Knot videos (15-minute sessions)
- a downloadable PDF of Unraveling the Lie-Knot Study Guide
- The Steps to Freedom in Christ
- 12 weeks of online training
- unlimited access to videos of in-class teaching meetings (30-minute sessions)
- a variety pack of bookmarks
We ask that you be prepared to read and study one chapter a week in the textbook Unraveling the Lie-Knot by Sheryl Giesbrecht Turner and commit to actively participating in the 90 min class each week.
Successful completion of the course includes a half-day of prayerful examination of personal life lessons during a group Freedom Appointment experience and also submitting all areas of life to the Lord Jesus. This extra requirement is truly the greatest blessing of the entire course and will take approximately 5 hours to complete in a group Freedom Appointment using The Steps to Freedom In Christ booklet.
— Conducted via Zoom —
Unraveling the Lie-Knot book is required for the study.
Each participant is expected to be prepared for class every week by reading the chapter to be studied, watching the video that correlates with the chapter, and reviewing (optimum would be completing) the Loosening the Lies section at the end of the chapter to be studied. We will be discussing the topics listed below and the Loosening the Lies section as a large group. We will break up into several zoom breakout rooms with 2-3 people per breakout room for prayer to end the class time.
Topics to be covered:
- Knotted – How Did I Get Here?
- Tangled – Where Are You God?
- Snarled – Why Should I Trust You God?
- Twisted – Why Didn’t You Come Through?
- Snagged – Does My Life Matter?
- Enmeshed – Are My Sins Forgiven?
- Warped – I Don’t Want Anyone to Tell Me What To Do!
- Twirled – I Don’t Need Anyone’s Help!
- Loosed – I Can Do This!
- Freed – Excited for God’s Plan for Me
Group FA on 11/11/2023 7:00 am – 12:00 pm PST via zoom
Video Materials (Password will be provided to course participants)