02/03/2023 – 04/21/2023
Fridays, 8:30-10:00 am CENTRAL
Registration opens on December 5th!
Businesswomen in Leadership is a leadership training program for Women intended to help you improve your leadership in the marketplace. It goes through the book Freed to Lead. Freed to Lead focuses on your new identity in Christ and teaches participants to examine leadership motives in light of their own personal significance, security, and acceptance issues.
The course is 12 weeks long and includes one 90-minute small group class per week that meets over Zoom. Students will be expected to read one chapter of the course textbook per week (between 30-50 pages) and be prepared to discuss what they are learning during the weekly meeting. In addition, there is a process of self-examination students will work through on their own that should take about 30 minutes per week to complete.
During the length of the course, participants will work through two distinct processes: the Steps to Freedom in Christ and the Steps to Freedom for Leaders.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
- Praying for your business
- Praying for others in the marketplace
- Spiritual warfare
- Identifying and removing personal strongholds
- Building healthy people systems
- Overcoming personal and group anxiety
- Building and keeping trust
- Overcoming personal pitfalls
- Overcoming group pitfalls
Note: At this point, these classes are designed primarily for English-speakers who live in the United States. If you are looking for a class in your country, go to https://www.freedominchrist.org/content/find-your-nearest-office.
Sections / Meeting Times:
|Day of Week||Time||Class Type||First Meeting|
|Friday||8:30-10:00 am CENTRAL||Women||February 3|
How to Sign Up
- Fill out the Registration Form below and pay the class fee.
- Once we receive your registration form, your materials will be shipped to you.
- You will receive a welcome email the week of January 23-27 from your class facilitator with details regarding your class.