Bookmark this page! Any helpful links you might need will be posted here.
For those applying to become a CFMA, here are the steps:
- Complete the Coordinator Track online courses in CFMU including the Entrance Exam, CFM 101, CFM 110, and CFM 201.
- Choose a Practicum site and inform the FIC office of your intent to attend.
- Submit the following forms:
- CFM Network Application
- CFM Action Plan
- CFMA Church leader Questionnaire (direct your pastor or ministry leader to fill out this one for you)
- Annual Acknowledgments – sign the Core Values and Statement Faith indicating you agree with our ministry beliefs.
If you have any question about submitting the forms to become a CFMA, please contact Autumn Winters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For current CFMAs, we ask that you submit the following forms annually, normally in the Spring:
- Annual CFMA Contact Update – Submit a report of the ministry the Lord has been doing through you
- Annual Acknowledgments – Sign your Core Values and Statement of Faith