09/05/2023 – 10/08/2023
Once Weekly - 3 Session Options
The Grace Course is a Bible-based discipleship course designed to help you understand God’s grace and be motivated by God’s love alone, so that you can go on to bear much fruit. It provides powerful, practical ways to submit to God, identify faulty thinking, and renew the mind. Prepare yourself for a life-transforming journey into the heart of the God of grace through this course. We believe you won’t be the same!
The course is led by a trained FICM staff or volunteer and runs for 9 weeks, including an intro week and a week for participants to work through The Steps to Experiencing God’s Grace, a step-by-step prayer and repentance process to help you address anything keeping you from experiencing God’s grace. Participants will be expected to watch the videos prior to class, do the weekly homework, and attend each weekly Zoom meeting to discuss what they have learned.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
- Grasp hold of your forgiveness in Christ and stop guilt trips!
- Leave behind a shame-based identity
- Find freedom from fearful living into a new walk of faith and courage
- Discover the keys to get rid of pride
- Enter into the “grace-rest” life of abiding in Christ
Note: At this point, these classes are designed primarily for English-speakers who live in the United States. If you are looking for a class in your country, go to https://www.freedominchrist.org/content/find-your-nearest-office.
Sections / Meeting Times:
|Day of Week
|7-9:00 pm EASTERN
6-8:00 pm CENTRAL
5-7:00 pm MOUNTAIN
4-6:00 pm PACIFIC
|7-8:30 pm EASTERN
6-7:30 pm CENTRAL
5-6:30 pm MOUNTAIN
4-5:30 pm PACIFIC
|1-3:00 pm EASTERN
Noon-2:00 pm CENTRAL
11 am-1 pm MOUNTAIN
Price: $49 (Includes all materials)
*Register by August 28, 2023
How to Sign Up
- Fill out the Registration Form below and pay the class fee.
- ALL MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED WITH THE FEE AND WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU.
- You will receive a welcome email with more details from your course facilitator a week or two prior to the start of class.
The Grace Course Participant Guide
Included with registration