01/31/2023 – 04/20/2023
Varies Based on Class
Registration opens on December 5th!
The Freedom in Christ Course is a Bible-based discipleship course designed to help every Christian break free from what is holding them back and become who they are made to be in Christ. It is for every Christian—from those who have been Christians for a long time to those who are brand-new followers of Jesus. Unlike many Christian discipleship courses today, the focus of this course is not on how to behave, but on what to believe.
The course is led by a trained FICM staff or volunteer and runs for 12 weeks, including an intro week and a week for participants to work through The Steps to Freedom in Christ, a step-by-step prayer and repentance process. Participants will be expected to watch the videos prior to class, do the weekly homework, and attend each weekly Zoom meeting to discuss what they have learned.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
- The reality of what it means to be “in Christ”
- The spiritual battle as one of truth vs. deception
- How to resolve the effects of deep issues from the past
- How to deal with repeating patterns of sin
- Dealing with your emotions
- Understanding what God’s purpose is for your life
Note: At this point, these classes are designed primarily for English-speakers who live in the United States. If you are looking for a class in your country, go to https://www.freedominchrist.org/content/find-your-nearest-office.
Sections / Meeting Times:
|Day of Week||Time||Class Type||First Meeting|
|Monday||7:00-8:30 pm EASTERN||Men||January 30|
|Tuesday||6:30-8:30 pm EASTERN||Men||January 31|
|Tuesday||7:30-9pm EASTERN||Women||January 31|
|Thursday||6:30-8:30 pm PACIFIC||Women||February 2|
How to Sign Up
- Fill out the Registration Form below and pay the class fee.
- Once we receive your registration form, you will be placed in a class and your materials will be shipped to you.
- Assume you received your first choice of class time and day. If you did not, you will hear from us by January 23, 2023.
- You will receive a welcome email the week of January 23-27 from your class facilitator with details regarding your class.